Megan Connor Marketing Manager at Adapting Social
1. At 13 years old I was designing formal dresses, and at 16 I won a state award for my designs. Today, I stick to designing swimwear!
2. I'm the oldest of 4 siblings.
3. I can crochet a mermaid blanket by the time you're done watching a movie.
4. My favorite food is tacos.
5. I love learning about the universe #AliensAreReal
6. I am obsessed with consumer behavior and psychology, our minds are fascinating!
7. I have a siamese cat that thinks she is a person.
8. I've only owned and driven manual cars.
9. I've been attending New York Fashion Week since I was 16 years old.
10. I've also worked many NYFW shows, and alongside many famous designers and magazines, but not one company stole my heart like Adapting Social did!
11. My life goal is to live somewhere where every morning I'm amazed by my surroundings, whether it be on an island, rainforest, mountain or at the base of a volcano!
12. The only TV shows I've been interested in are crime solving shows! #CriminalMinds
13. My favorite restaurants in NY are L'Entrecote, Tacombi and Barbalu!
14. My favorite color is black.
15. I love to figure things out. I've always loved crafts, math and the mystery solving game, "Bella's Mystery Deck" from when I was a kid.